Ron "Oily" Sprague's Discussions (3,185)

Discussions Replied To (2978) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep. And we'll be here to catch you when you fall >:-E"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Mar 2, 2013 to Bridge contact with body - advice needed

13 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Jonesy

"Bug, Please keep Start Me Up for me. Gimme about a month to do it."

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Mar 1, 2013 to Rolling Stones Tribute Album - Free Download

282 Aug 24, 2021
Reply by BUGGY (C)

"That's lookin' great, good solution."

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Feb 28, 2013 to Bridge contact with body - advice needed

13 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Jonesy

"That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! And the cupboard door handle is the same idea ( which…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Feb 27, 2013 to Bridge contact with body - advice needed

13 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Jonesy

"The rods work best with direct string pressure on them, typically with a saddle tran…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Feb 27, 2013 to Low Volume From Single Rod Piezo

3 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Harold Grissom

"Diane's still on here, contact her..."

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Feb 27, 2013 to To any players whose guitar has upside down tuning pegs. Ease of use?

18 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by colin mcgrath

"I'd thin the inside of the top by routing it out to 1/8" thick, and use a footed bri…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Feb 27, 2013 to Bridge contact with body - advice needed

13 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Jonesy

"Hey, Mr. Sprague was my father! Colin, if you install them "upside down," try drilli…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Feb 27, 2013 to To any players whose guitar has upside down tuning pegs. Ease of use?

18 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by colin mcgrath

"Mouthbone Harp Mics (tm)! (Yeah, you can use that iffen you want, Randy...)"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Feb 27, 2013 to Harmonica microphone ?

26 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by jawbone

"Diane in Chicago has a headstock that has some holes for strings to pass through, bu…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Feb 26, 2013 to To any players whose guitar has upside down tuning pegs. Ease of use?

18 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by colin mcgrath

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->