smilingdog1's Discussions (475)

Discussions Replied To (426) Replies Latest Activity

"It is awesome! I for one seek out the vintage boxes, worn look and find the old ruff…"

smilingdog1 replied May 23, 2018 to VIDEO & PHOTOS: Jim Morris Re-Creates Historic Fiddle from Just a Photo

34 Nov 15, 2019
Reply by BrianQ.

"Mighty fine replica. You make it sound better than it looks!"

smilingdog1 replied May 22, 2018 to VIDEO & PHOTOS: Jim Morris Re-Creates Historic Fiddle from Just a Photo

34 Nov 15, 2019
Reply by BrianQ.

"You guys should get in on these Christmas videos or MP3 download albums each year. T…"

smilingdog1 replied Dec 27, 2017 to St. Louis MO. CBG Club/Workshop

635 Nov 14, 2019
Reply by Cause the Blue rat

""

smilingdog1 replied Dec 26, 2017 to 2017 CIGAR BOX NATION CHRISTMAS ALBUM DOWNLOAD PAGE

8 Mar 12, 2018
Reply by Hilo Greg

"tried sending you the down loads. I got mine through opening my drop box and exporti…"

smilingdog1 replied Dec 26, 2017 to CIGAR BOX NATION 2017 CHRISTMAS ALBUM SUBMISSIONS PAGE

59 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Skeesix

"I sat and listened to all of you and it was actually very nice and entertaining as w…"

smilingdog1 replied Dec 26, 2017 to CIGAR BOX NATION 2017 CHRISTMAS ALBUM SUBMISSIONS PAGE

59 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Skeesix

"Thank you Phill Hill Charlie! We enjoyed your cover of The Conventry Carol. "

59 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Skeesix

"Got the Down loads Steve! Thank you for the hard work on this and all the others you…"

smilingdog1 replied Dec 25, 2017 to CIGAR BOX NATION 2017 CHRISTMAS ALBUM SUBMISSIONS PAGE

59 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Skeesix

"It's OK Steve! I know I waited way past the dead line trying to get mine in on time…"

smilingdog1 replied Dec 24, 2017 to CIGAR BOX NATION 2017 CHRISTMAS ALBUM SUBMISSIONS PAGE

59 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Skeesix

"There's no link. Got an email from Steve invite to edit drop box. Reopened account b…"

smilingdog1 replied Dec 24, 2017 to CIGAR BOX NATION 2017 CHRISTMAS ALBUM SUBMISSIONS PAGE

59 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Skeesix

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Latest Activity

Doug Thorsvik posted a video

Shout with Joy to God: 2-String Chugger License Plate Cigar Box Guitar

Cigar Box Guitar Slingers - Spokane, 199th Zoom Mtg 04/22/24. Only 1-finger chords, free songbooks here: https://www.cbgslinger.com/download CBG SOF Songbook...
4 minutes ago
A.D.EKER left a comment for David Hopkins
"They look a lot like the Roger Farrington creation's from 1980!"
1 hour ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

All You Got to do is put your Mind to it ! BCB - A .D .Eker 2024

"Yes he was ! Uncle John ! thank you for the like and kind comment ! Dang me !"
1 hour ago
Uncle John commented on Gary O'slide's video
Thumbnail

Acoustic folk box cigar box guitar @RhialtoPurple

"Nice.  Bright and sunshiny.  Feeling good music.  Thanks!"
1 hour ago
Uncle John commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

"Roger was extra special.    And fun. Wailing harp there, A.D.!    Good tribute!"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

"    You can Rollerskate in a Buffalo Herd !!"
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
A.D.EKER posted a video

a Tribute to the Great lyricist Roger Miller ,a adapted version of the Tune " You cant Rollerskate in a Buffalo Herd " whit the refrein , on a four string c...
4 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's photo
Thumbnail

BCB Folding Backpacker 21,5 inch Scale

"Thank you all for the Like on the Picture ! appreciated !"
4 hours ago
A.D.EKER left a comment for Order99
"Thanks Order 99 for your take on the Tracks ! Glad you liked them ! much appreciated ! Kind…"
4 hours ago
Order99 liked Doug Thorsvik's video
9 hours ago
Order99 liked Gary O'slide's video
9 hours ago

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->