James Avery Cunliffe's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Lovely, really terrific. Where did you get the parts? "

James Avery Cunliffe replied Dec 16, 2012 to another noisy cricket

4 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by wes carl

"For boxes with paper decals I want to preserve I use a light coat of a mix of water…"

James Avery Cunliffe replied Dec 15, 2012 to Basic lacquer ? Inexpensive coating?

8 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by James Avery Cunliffe

"sorry, been buried at work."

James Avery Cunliffe replied Nov 25, 2012 to Champagne box, Ideas Please !!

6 Nov 25, 2012

"Im Just finishing a wine box double bass, had to sand down the inside centre of the …"

James Avery Cunliffe replied Nov 5, 2012 to Champagne box, Ideas Please !!

6 Nov 25, 2012

"I used fret finder and for strings I used http://www.strothers.com/string_choice.htm…"

James Avery Cunliffe replied Oct 3, 2012 to Slide for my daughter

6 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Mungo Park

"Thanks everyone, it was fun to make. Dont know what to make next though...."

James Avery Cunliffe replied Sep 26, 2012 to Slide for my daughter

6 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Mungo Park

"I just wanted to thank everyone who helped out. I really cannot express in words how…"

James Avery Cunliffe replied Jun 23, 2012 to CBG for my daughter, help needed for the musically ignorant

16 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Diane in Chicago

""

James Avery Cunliffe replied Jun 23, 2012 to CBG for my daughter, help needed for the musically ignorant

16 Jun 23, 2012

"Where I live in Colorado they sell antler bits as dog chews in the pet shops... they…"

James Avery Cunliffe replied May 19, 2012 to What type of bone for bridge?

25 May 24, 2012
Reply by GIFlush

"Ive been bit by the bug. Just got back home with 4ft of maple and a box, Im going to…"

James Avery Cunliffe replied May 12, 2012 to CBG for my daughter, help needed for the musically ignorant

16 Jun 23, 2012

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->