Old Fingers Green's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Piezo's are a right bugger, basically they need a hell of a lot of shielding. A piec…"

Old Fingers Green replied Nov 13, 2013 to Got some maple from Menards. Looks Great but EXTREMELY bright sounding

5 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by jeff maurer

"Don't forget to make sure the pan is magnetic! If it isn't you need to glue/attach s…"

Old Fingers Green replied Oct 23, 2013 to The best way to "Electrify" a reso???? Opinions???

10 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by jawbone

"Interesting link, I presumed they must be there for something. It's a pity I can't t…"

Old Fingers Green replied Oct 23, 2013 to Cutting humbucker screws

3 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Skeesix

"Another vote for mag pup under the resonator. Works a treat, I use a ring magnet and…"

Old Fingers Green replied Oct 23, 2013 to The best way to "Electrify" a reso???? Opinions???

10 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by jawbone

"One piece necks are a lot stronger than scarf jointed ones, if you can do that then…"

Old Fingers Green replied Oct 15, 2013 to scarfing without power tools

27 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Graeme L

"That's exactly the kind of thing I was after! cheers for the link, some good videos…"

Old Fingers Green replied Oct 15, 2013 to Grain Filling

20 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Jim Wehrmacher

"Old Fingers Green!"

Old Fingers Green replied Oct 12, 2013 to Your Blues Name?

27 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Robert Phillips

"Oh I like the sound of that! not sure how good cherry red would look on oak but it s…"

Old Fingers Green replied Oct 12, 2013 to Grain Filling

20 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Jim Wehrmacher

"Perfect! I can't believe I never thought of that, I'm a plasterer, I use that stuff…"

Old Fingers Green replied Oct 12, 2013 to Grain Filling

20 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Jim Wehrmacher

"I do love the grain of this wood but some of the grain is so open it would actually…"

Old Fingers Green replied Oct 11, 2013 to Grain Filling

20 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Jim Wehrmacher

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->