Regan's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"If you know an electrician, they probably have a set of knockout punches,,, same wit…"

Regan replied Oct 11, 2016 to Cutting holes in thin sheet metal

28 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by ROBERT J. MCMILLAN SR.

"I agree with Wayfinder, works great! I use that probably more than my planer due to…"

Regan replied Oct 7, 2016 to First laminated neck and wider headstock... advice needed...

16 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Wayfinder

"Some sort of shaker percussion that you strap to your leg "

Regan replied Sep 27, 2016 to SURVEY: What do I build with these antique tobacco tins?

18 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Gordon Cooper

"I don't see how this can be done successfully, to be honest. It's just so much easie…"

Regan replied Sep 22, 2016 to A correctly wrong guitar

61 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Cause the Blue rat

"Not sure what your talking about Ron,,,, never seen multiple bridges on a guitar bef…"

Regan replied Sep 21, 2016 to A correctly wrong guitar

61 Sep 27, 2016

"I think a person could accomplish some of these odd notes with a normal fretted cbg…"

Regan replied Sep 21, 2016 to A correctly wrong guitar

61 Sep 27, 2016

"I have seen them on ebay, Way"

Regan replied Sep 18, 2016 to Well I've got a brand name and a logo to attach to my guitars now

45 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Kigar

"One way to combat the volume reduction is to use it in two pickup guitars. Wire the…"

Regan replied Aug 18, 2016 to Passive Overdrive

97 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Fomhorach

"Volume loss is to be expected, the diodes are clipping off a portion of the waveform…"

Regan replied Aug 17, 2016 to Passive Overdrive

97 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Fomhorach

"Lol, wish I could,,, everything is packed up at the moment and I live in rural Canad…"

Regan replied Aug 17, 2016 to Passive Overdrive

97 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Fomhorach

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Latest Activity

Uncle John commented on Gary O'slide's video
Thumbnail

Acoustic folk box cigar box guitar @RhialtoPurple

"Nice.  Bright and sunshiny.  Feeling good music.  Thanks!"
8 minutes ago
Uncle John commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

All You Got to do is put your Mind to it ! BCB - A .D .Eker 2024

"Roger was extra special.    And fun. Wailing harp there, A.D.!    Good tribute!"
9 minutes ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

"    You can Rollerskate in a Buffalo Herd !!"
3 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
3 hours ago
A.D.EKER posted a video

a Tribute to the Great lyricist Roger Miller ,a adapted version of the Tune " You cant Rollerskate in a Buffalo Herd " whit the refrein , on a four string c...
3 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's photo
Thumbnail

BCB Folding Backpacker 21,5 inch Scale

"Thank you all for the Like on the Picture ! appreciated !"
3 hours ago
A.D.EKER left a comment for Order99
"Thanks Order 99 for your take on the Tracks ! Glad you liked them ! much appreciated ! Kind…"
3 hours ago
Order99 liked Doug Thorsvik's video
8 hours ago
Order99 liked Gary O'slide's video
8 hours ago
Order99 liked Dar Stellabotta's video
8 hours ago
Order99 liked Glenn Kaiser's video
8 hours ago
Order99 liked Doug Thorsvik's video
8 hours ago

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->