Paul Craig's Discussions (3,491)

Discussions Replied To (2696) Replies Latest Activity

"Great find Lane, thanks for posting. Keep posting guy's and gal's."

Paul Craig replied Apr 21, 2017 to What's on your workbench?

2270 Sep 8, 2023
Reply by Carl Floyd

"Yes your pic needs to be posted on the Workbench thread. Haha Would make a nice wash…"

Paul Craig replied Apr 19, 2017 to Oil can find

3 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Paul Craig

"Back in the 60's, Fender made a Bass VI. Basically it was a Fender Jaguar converted…"

Paul Craig replied Apr 19, 2017 to bass git?

12 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Paul Craig

"Hilarious."

Paul Craig replied Apr 18, 2017 to Failure to upload Pics on Comments Section to other Members postings

11 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by Paul Craig

"I was thinking that EVH had used a drill back in the David Lee Roth days on their 19…"

Paul Craig replied Apr 18, 2017 to The Rhysonic Wheel is an inventive system to play guitar or other instrument, composed by a wheel with sticks on an electric drill

8 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by Paul Craig

"The Firebird has the magnets as the rails, so you have to carefully remove the rails…"

Paul Craig replied Apr 15, 2017 to Pickup Advise

30 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by Moritz Voegeli

"I think that the magnets in the Stewmac kit will fit, Got thesuggestion from someone…"

Paul Craig replied Apr 14, 2017 to Pickup Advise

30 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by Moritz Voegeli

"I used the set that CBGitty sells because GFS was out of stock on theirs, probably t…"

Paul Craig replied Apr 13, 2017 to Pickup Advise

30 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by Moritz Voegeli

"I agree that the Snake oil pickups are good. I compared them to the pickups I bought…"

Paul Craig replied Apr 13, 2017 to Pickup Advise

30 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by Moritz Voegeli

"Moritz, I bought similar pickups from GFS That was supposed to be a Firebird type, b…"

Paul Craig replied Apr 12, 2017 to Pickup Advise

30 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by Moritz Voegeli

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->