Paul Craig's Discussions (3,491)

Discussions Replied To (2696) Replies Latest Activity

"That looks great, that's a great job Gilles."

Paul Craig replied Oct 16, 2016 to First 4 strings build progress

103 Nov 9, 2016
Reply by Gilles C. Caron

"Stewmac.com has a lot of instructional videos on site that you can look through and…"

Paul Craig replied Oct 7, 2016 to First laminated neck and wider headstock... advice needed...

16 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Wayfinder

"A friend of mine had a guitar like yours except it had a Melody Maker type pickup in…"

Paul Craig replied Oct 7, 2016 to How I Revived the Life of This Teisco Guitar with a $15 Set of Tuners

10 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Paul Craig

"One of my neighbors trew away a leaf rake with the small thin tines. Looks like a bu…"

Paul Craig replied Oct 6, 2016 to The Mysterious "Ukulele Echo Device" From the 1920's

25 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by Gordon Cooper

"I never pay attention to the stories/drama about a performer. If I like the music, I…"

Paul Craig replied Oct 6, 2016 to Who is Seasick Steve? Was He Formerly a Disco Star in France?

44 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by BUGGY (C)

"That's a good looking one. Fender Custom Shop made a few aluminum Strats several yea…"

Paul Craig replied Oct 6, 2016 to A cardboard guitar that rocks!

12 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Paul Craig

"If I was building or rebuilding an expensive amp, I would use the orange ones. All m…"

Paul Craig replied Oct 5, 2016 to Different Cap types for CBG users?

10 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Timothy Hunter

"This has been a debate on several guitar forums. Really the only difference is in th…"

Paul Craig replied Oct 4, 2016 to Different Cap types for CBG users?

10 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Timothy Hunter

"I picked up a few boxes that way til they started charging for them. Now I just look…"

Paul Craig replied Oct 2, 2016 to What to do with small boxes?

13 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by JL

"Short scale bass is 28" or 30". Long scale 32" or 34". Would suggest a trussrod and…"

Paul Craig replied Oct 2, 2016 to Three string bass CBG?

4 Oct 2, 2016
Reply by Fomhorach

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->