Cause the Blue rat's Discussions (1,554)

Discussions Replied To (1476) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome! Thanks for the help! Looks like I need to find where I can get the stuff to…"

Cause the Blue rat replied Mar 25, 2014 to Will flat fret wire work on a radius fretboard?

11 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Naomi Prasad

"Real music by real people. Awesome dude!"

Cause the Blue rat replied Mar 24, 2014 to 1920's cigar box violin just unearthed from storage

6 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by 3 String Blues

"Sorry Phrygian Kid. Read your post wrong."

Cause the Blue rat replied Mar 24, 2014 to anyone angle the nut and bridge for slide?

7 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Cause the Blue rat

"Officially changing this experiment. Even before I get started on the build. I tuned…"

Cause the Blue rat replied Mar 24, 2014 to anyone angle the nut and bridge for slide?

7 Mar 26, 2014

"????? This site only works for me half the time..... Anyway. Howdy Nation. For those…"

Cause the Blue rat replied Mar 23, 2014 to Will flat fret wire work on a radius fretboard?

11 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Naomi Prasad

"Thanks Phrygian Kid! Yes parallel at 60 degrees. So the neck will look like a trapez…"

Cause the Blue rat replied Mar 22, 2014 to anyone angle the nut and bridge for slide?

7 Mar 26, 2014

"Hey Buddy, Woke up this morning with a nasty head cold. Really didn't want to share.…"

Cause the Blue rat replied Mar 22, 2014 to St. Louis MO. CBG Club/Workshop

635 Nov 14, 2019

"Looks like our maintenance department found a way out of having everyone show up to…"

Cause the Blue rat replied Mar 21, 2014 to St. Louis MO. CBG Club/Workshop

635 Nov 14, 2019

"Well It's official. I'm scheduled to work this weekend. No way out of it. Ya'll have…"

Cause the Blue rat replied Mar 20, 2014 to St. Louis MO. CBG Club/Workshop

635 Nov 14, 2019

"Thanks folks! Be a wile on pictures. Want to get all this stuff out of my living roo…"

Cause the Blue rat replied Mar 19, 2014 to A drill press, band saw and home made router/jointer walked into this guys house....

8 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Thomas "Duck" Petry

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->