Tracy Kennedy's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"You know, quite frankly I havent paid attention to witch way my tuners wind. I did l…"

Tracy Kennedy replied Jul 28, 2010 to Did I mess up ?

23 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Dart

"Could consider using the rechargable cube batteries from Emergency Exit signs. You c…"

Tracy Kennedy replied Jul 28, 2010 to amp questions

6 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Tracy Kennedy

"Well with todays glues, the joint is actually stronger than the wood itself."

Tracy Kennedy replied Jul 26, 2010 to My First Build: What I've Learned So Far

30 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Mister Scott

"Seems like a decent space for benchtop tools to me. They dont all have to set up at…"

Tracy Kennedy replied Jul 25, 2010 to My First Build: What I've Learned So Far

30 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Mister Scott

"Its seems to me, and Im only theorizing here, is that the softer the wood and looser…"

Tracy Kennedy replied Jul 25, 2010 to what else can you build out there.

60 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Jim

"Ive actually heard a couple folks here mention that pine is a good tone wood that is…"

Tracy Kennedy replied Jul 24, 2010 to what else can you build out there.

60 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Jim

"Is there any reason you couldnt use the primary windings with the thicker wire as a…"

Tracy Kennedy replied Jul 24, 2010 to A relatively easy, winding-free way to make a pickup.

16 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by The Phrygian Kid

"Well I would imagine some ferrous metal magnetize better than others, I reckon Ill h…"

Tracy Kennedy replied Jul 21, 2010 to A relatively easy, winding-free way to make a pickup.

16 Apr 24, 2014

"Good info. Just curious though If you had the option to fill the interior of the coi…"

Tracy Kennedy replied Jul 21, 2010 to A relatively easy, winding-free way to make a pickup.

16 Apr 24, 2014

"Josh, I was strolling through the Miller Welding website and ran across a plan for…"

Tracy Kennedy replied Jul 21, 2010 to Making 4 string hard tail bridges

23 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Bob Harrison

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Latest Activity

BrianQ. liked Gary O'slide's video
2 hours ago
BrianQ. liked Poorness Studios's video
2 hours ago
Poorness Studios liked Dogleg Steve's video
3 hours ago
Poorness Studios liked Dogleg Steve's video
3 hours ago
Gary O'slide posted videos
4 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on Poorness Studios's video
Thumbnail

David Bowie's Space Oddity (covered on guitar & Stylophone)

"Nice ly done Kale olthow whit verry minimal typecal Space odity effects, i know it was your Bowie…"
4 hours ago
Dogleg Steve posted a status
"Hey - I came runner up top 10 of the 2023 4th annual international CBG video playoffs!"
5 hours ago
Dogleg Steve posted videos
5 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Poorness Studios's video
Thumbnail

"Wow! Well done Kale. Nailed it!!! You really captured the essence of the song and it’s…"
5 hours ago
Dogleg Steve posted a status
6 hours ago
Poorness Studios posted a video

I've been meaning to do a cover of this since I got my David Bowie Stylophone last Christmas. This song is outside my vocal range and difficult to sing, but ...
7 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

There i was Standing at the ..... BCB - A. D. Eker 2024

"Thank you Keith for standing at the crossroads whit me for a while ! appriciated !"
8 hours ago

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->