ChickenboneJohn's Discussions (1,406)

Discussions Replied To (868) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I'm in Germany weekend  after this (Saarbruecken AltStadt Fest)), and I'll hav…"

ChickenboneJohn replied Jun 7, 2018 to please recommend a smal mobile Amp with Effects

21 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by Ice Bob

"Seriously, the Microcube is the way to go..small, light and not expensive for what t…"

ChickenboneJohn replied Jun 7, 2018 to please recommend a smal mobile Amp with Effects

21 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by Ice Bob

"He used to use Roland Cube 30 watt, which is similar in terms of the modelling and e…"

21 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by Ice Bob

"You have 3 choices: Roland MicroCube, Roland MicroCube or Roland MicroCube. Don't me…"

21 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by Ice Bob

"For GBE tuning, check out Loog guitars. It's a sort of offshoot of the whole 3 strin…"

ChickenboneJohn replied May 27, 2018 to Does anyone use GBE tuning?

23 Jul 28, 2023
Reply by Oscar Stern

"Don't spent time thinking and worrying, just make a couple and see how they turn out…"

ChickenboneJohn replied May 22, 2018 to Self buid Boxes - Advice apreciated

22 May 27, 2018
Reply by Paul Craig

"If you use P Bass type pickups, they single coils so use 250k pots and .047cap, just…"

ChickenboneJohn replied May 11, 2018 to 8 string non pedal lap steel pickup (overlap somethow?)

10 Jun 10, 2018
Reply by Paul Craig

"If you want to use GDG tabs, then you need to tune your instrument the same way i.e.…"

ChickenboneJohn replied May 11, 2018 to Short scale CBG, will it work

6 May 13, 2018
Reply by Bryan Pieper

"A cigar box uke with a thru' neck and a floating bridge will sound quiet and weak, I…"

ChickenboneJohn replied May 6, 2018 to Through neck CBG uke.. can I use classical guitar strings?

28 May 10, 2018
Reply by S Elgin

"If you are using a "hardtail bridge" it's basically a cut down version of a solidbod…"

ChickenboneJohn replied May 6, 2018 to Hard tail Mounting

4 May 10, 2018
Reply by Greg Tiffany

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->