Brian Hunt's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks. I will be happy to join your club and if I have any problems with the pickup…"

Brian Hunt replied Jun 20, 2012 to diy pickups

16 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Paulmusic37

"Once again we are still in agreement. The sharing of information is one of the thing…"

Brian Hunt replied Jun 19, 2012 to diy pickups

16 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Paulmusic37

"Thanks for the compliments on the guitar guys. I really enjoy this particular guitar…"

16 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Paulmusic37

"When you open them up, you will have two coil windings in there, one stacked on top…"

16 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Paulmusic37

"Moreland and Arbuncle uses a cigar box guitar with a bass string. In this design, it…"

Brian Hunt replied May 27, 2012 to Diatonic 4 String??

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by BenBob

"Yeah, this design is not specifically for guitar pickups, but was intended for thing…"

Brian Hunt replied May 27, 2012 to Pickup Winder

4 May 27, 2012
Reply by Skeesix

"You don't slot the fret that you are using for your zero fret. Instead you make a sl…"

Brian Hunt replied Mar 26, 2012 to nut and bridge height

10 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Richard G Caudill

"For good action and intonation, you generally want the bottom of your strings to be…"

Brian Hunt replied Mar 26, 2012 to nut and bridge height

10 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Richard G Caudill

"Since I only do cigar box guitars as a side line, I sell under my computer repair bu…"

Brian Hunt replied Mar 17, 2012 to Business License

6 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Bluesheart

"You could glue a fret board to face of the neck in order to raise it's height and lo…"

Brian Hunt replied Jan 2, 2012 to First build- I'm concerned that I might have tremendously high action

2 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Dan Sleep

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->