sasquatch's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Looking great. I actually really like the look of the grommets. Are you going electr…"

sasquatch replied Apr 3, 2014 to New to building and playing

28 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Andy K

"Yeah they are a bargain and do look great. It was either that or brass eyelets as yo…"

sasquatch replied Apr 2, 2014 to New to building and playing

28 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Andy K

"Thanks Andy. Yeah £1.50! For a pack of 4."

sasquatch replied Apr 2, 2014 to New to building and playing

28 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Andy K

"Just wanted to share a few pics of the painted body with sound hole covers. 4 coats…"

sasquatch replied Apr 1, 2014 to New to building and playing

28 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Andy K

"They look really good. And what a great price. Cheers for the link."

sasquatch replied Mar 31, 2014 to fret markers on fretless guitar

42 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by john mackay

"I've considered doing something similar with stock I used for the neck, presuming I…"

42 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by john mackay

"Yeah they do look great. Love the sharpener and as Sam says contrast is really stron…"

42 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by john mackay

"Cool, thanks man. Think I'll give those a go."

sasquatch replied Mar 29, 2014 to fret markers on fretless guitar

42 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by john mackay

"Thanks Jawbone, do you ever use these http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bindings,_trim/Tri…"

42 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by john mackay

"Brilliant. Thanks Sam! That's the way I'll go. Fret markers on the side of the neck…"

42 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by john mackay

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->