anotola humbuckker's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"allright, back to the drawingboard so to say. i actually own a multimeter allready.…"

anotola humbuckker replied Nov 2, 2014 to blend pot buzzing

11 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by anotola humbuckker

"allright, after an evening of family (they get grumpy when you want to work on your…"

anotola humbuckker replied Oct 29, 2014 to blend pot buzzing

11 Nov 2, 2014

"Okay, so i wired it up according to my understanding of what you told me, remov…"

anotola humbuckker replied Oct 28, 2014 to blend pot buzzing

11 Nov 2, 2014

"thanks for the lightning fast reply!  i will let you know if it works!"

anotola humbuckker replied Oct 28, 2014 to blend pot buzzing

11 Nov 2, 2014

"most of you guys seem to be in awfull hurry to make loads of these slides (i know, t…"

anotola humbuckker replied May 2, 2012 to Bottle Neck Slides

24 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Wayfinder

""

anotola humbuckker replied Nov 3, 2011 to birdie whistle

9 Nov 3, 2011

"my reply was somewhat toungue in cheek as well :) "

9 Nov 3, 2011

"hold on, it's not ONLY quacking like a duck no, no "there is scarcely any animal, wh…"

9 Nov 3, 2011

"my boombox has a twelve volt adaptor, and i didn't touch anything too big, but thank…"

anotola humbuckker replied Feb 1, 2011 to boombox amplifier

17 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by petey twofinger

"Sucsess! well, sort off, attaching the yellow to the white wire took away all of the…"

anotola humbuckker replied Feb 1, 2011 to boombox amplifier

17 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by petey twofinger

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->