Amerigo's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Brian It's hard to see in the one pic but the strings go through the laces looking t…"

Amerigo replied Mar 16, 2013 to Just finished first CBG / need help with strings

17 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by BrianQ.

"Thanks everyone for the replies. I was able to tune one of them to gdgb and it sound…"

Amerigo replied Mar 15, 2013 to Just finished first CBG / need help with strings

17 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by BrianQ.

"Starting the winding the wound part of the string does not reach the peg at all just…"

Amerigo replied Mar 13, 2013 to Just finished first CBG / need help with strings

17 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by BrianQ.

"I keep breaking the strings when I try and tune them to gdgd and I thought maybe bec…"

Amerigo replied Mar 13, 2013 to Just finished first CBG / need help with strings

17 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by BrianQ.

"  Tom I like the examples you showed and can see where any of them would work. Thank…"

Amerigo replied Jan 27, 2013 to Size of Cigar Box

9 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Busyhands Slim

"Scott Do you know if It would be ok to make the scale length longer say maybe 27 to…"

Amerigo replied Jan 27, 2013 to Size of Cigar Box

9 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Busyhands Slim

"I thought of that bout would like it to be facing forward. I was hoping someone woul…"

Amerigo replied Jan 26, 2013 to Size of Cigar Box

9 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Busyhands Slim

"Thanks Steve and Keni Lee for all the info . This thing is a blast got her hooked up…"

Amerigo replied Dec 24, 2012 to 4 string tuning

17 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by DeltaglowBoy

"I'll have to check out some of these different tunings  and just play around with it…"

Amerigo replied Dec 23, 2012 to 4 string tuning

17 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by DeltaglowBoy

"Thanks Vance and Joel for the replies . I' m having fun with it  that's for sure. Ha…"

Amerigo replied Dec 23, 2012 to 4 string tuning

17 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by DeltaglowBoy

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->