Joker's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't agree with the 2 loud part. I saw the Ramones in 1990 and they blew my frick…"

Joker replied Aug 21, 2010 to there is a lot of truth in this article... especially the part about shorts...

16 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by sad sack

"I agree with the shorts part- especially if you are playing sitting down- no one wan…"

Joker replied Aug 21, 2010 to there is a lot of truth in this article... especially the part about shorts...

16 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by sad sack

"By the way, the box to the right that my mixer sits on has a power strip mounted on…"

Joker replied Aug 15, 2010 to Wichita Sam "Gig Rig"

10 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Joker

"Yes Sam, it is slanted. I have a discarded cbg neck on the front side and little rub…"

10 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Joker

"Wow, nice set up. Looks like it could really handle a good size venue. My set up has…"

10 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Joker

"I go fretless- so they are secure every time :>)"

Joker replied Aug 13, 2010 to Do most of you glue your frets for assurance, or just tap them in?

11 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Brian "Pork Pie" Anderson

"uh yeah, I figured that. I am trying to see if anybody on the nation may have built…"

Joker replied Aug 12, 2010 to Oliva Cigar Box Uke on the top of Mt. Leconte

3 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Roger Martin

"Thanks for the support guys. I never really minded the lack of traffic on the podcas…"

Joker replied Jul 28, 2010 to Death of the podcast

29 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Tom Krein

"I am going to send the archived shows and new episodes to Shane to be hosted at www.…"

Joker replied Jul 27, 2010 to Death of the podcast

29 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Tom Krein

"Nice picture Sam. I like the look of that build too!"

Joker replied Jul 18, 2010 to Wichita Sam Goes Green (ahh.... head that is)

5 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Wes "I'm Baaaaack" Yates

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->