Niels Vaillant's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"6m2 is enough for a bandsaw 8 (and a lot more) ..... still hoping to get a bigger wo…"

Niels Vaillant replied Jan 7, 2013 to Tools

16 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by 3 Fingered Ape

"Dunno if that will work with nylon strings, i think normaly the vibration of the lid…"

Niels Vaillant replied Jan 6, 2013 to piezo element in tin can (faraday cage)

25 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by The Phrygian Kid

"I know in the end there is no right and wrong, but that they make baseball bats (and…"

Niels Vaillant replied Jan 6, 2013 to Best wood for necks and fret boards?

21 Jan 19, 2019
Reply by Richard Smith

"I want to try it, when you look at the picture of the Phyrgian Kid you see he didn´t…"

Niels Vaillant replied Jan 6, 2013 to piezo element in tin can (faraday cage)

25 Jan 6, 2013

"Super i will fix it tomorrow must have turned the wires after the they let loose whe…"

Niels Vaillant replied Jan 5, 2013 to piezo element in tin can (faraday cage)

25 Jan 6, 2013

"i actually just tried that and beat me it works (wich i realy don´t understand becau…"

Niels Vaillant replied Jan 4, 2013 to piezo element in tin can (faraday cage)

25 Jan 6, 2013

"Well it should be pretty permanent and yes i know the solder is on the lid to i did…"

25 Jan 6, 2013

"Solders are not perfect :-) but functioning no shortcircuit and as soon as i open th…"

25 Jan 6, 2013

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->