Trading boxes???

Hello all,

I have received a request to make a CB bass. We are looking to do a pirate theme and I am looking for a specific box I have used before. It is a Las Cabrillas box, large size and says Balboa-Natural across the top. I used this for a guitar and it sounds great. It has a three sailed ship on the front so fits the design perfectly. If anyone has one of these I would pay or trade for it. Also, I will be asking for A TON of help on this as I have never done a bass before. 

Thanks a lot,

Jeff

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have one las cabriallas left, what boxes do you have to trade?

• I have quite a pile so here is a list:

Jaime Garcia-My Fathers Cigars....I have a reddish color and two natural 

Arturo Fuente - I have several styles and sizes to choose from

St Luis Rey- a black box with silver/grey writing (6 of these)

Romeo - red and white box

Padron - several 

Gurkha _ its a strange box but interesting

I also have about 6 pieces of 1x6x36" mahogany decking. One piece could make 2-3 necks.

Let me know if any of that sounds good or we could work out a fair price too!! Thank you for getting back to me.

Jeff Ross

• Can you post a picture of the gurkha box?

• I have two of the Gurkha boxes I would trade. The pictures are attached. Send a friend request and we can exchange address and other info as needed. Thank you very much for your help with this project.

Jeff

IMG_1769.JPG

IMG_1771.JPG

IMG_1770.JPG

• cant  help  ya  on  the  box  ..  but  the  bass group  should be able to  fill  your   question card  .

http://www.cigarboxnation.com/group/cigarboxbasses

• Thanks pick, I was going to head there for info already. I have read some of their stuff and it seems to be the place to go. 

This reply was deleted.