Hi Guys

Just made my first padded bag for cbg guitars - It has an outside pocket so you can put your stomp box in - They are going to be on sale through the website www.drakkncustomshop.com at £16 + carriage - with a delivery time of 7 days from order.

Let me know if you need any further information (will post up  a picture later on today if I get the chance)

Rough internal dimensions 36" long x 10-12" thick end to about 6" top end and 2-3" thick.

I can also make bags to any dimension and not looking to make a huge profit just enough to make it worthwhile.

Regards

Tony

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Certainly need/market for these :)

• Padded cells for cbg players?

• Hi

drop me a mail to drakkncustomshop@gmail.com to discuss trade pricing.

Material costs have gone up , however I have bought a fair amount of material - RRP now for the bags has to be £20 but gives me a margin for doing bulk or near trade pricing.

Regards

Tony

Roosterman said:

Out of interest, ss there a trade / bulk price?
  • Hi

Have all the materials in now - will start making some more at the weekend.

Have had to put the price up to £20 a bag as material costs have gone up however can move a bit on price and probably do bulk or something nearer trade prices on decent quantities but only if you pay by cheque so that I can avoid paypal fees etc.

Regards

Tony
    Slowpaw Steve T said:

Very interested Tony, let me know when i can order (-: 
  • Sorry no trade or bulk price - if I was importing from China then yes could probably drop the prices for trade , but as I make them myself - I have very little profit in then.
  • Out of interest, ss there a trade / bulk price?
  • I have added the padded bag to my website - here is the link

http://www.drakkncustomshop.com/index.php?route=product/product&amp...

You can also pre order.

The shipping charge on the website is for UK only - I will ship anywhere in the world but you have to contact me first for the shipping charges.

Thanks guys

• Hi

I am taking orders now - will start making them when the material comes in which is 15th August.

Pre orders are more than welcome

Regards

Tony

• Very interested Tony, let me know when i can order (-: 
  • It's only for storage, I'll still use my Tesco carrier bag for gig's.

Tony Davies said:

Many thanks to Chillicool for placing the first order for the cbg padded bags.

Nice one Kev!

This reply was deleted.