OK I made a few trades and ended up with an almost perfect Tube Cruncher Amp .

Yes I know they were made by pignose in the late 80's

Yes I know most people don't like these.

BUT I can't find any info on this.. I do believe it's a 110 watt amp with 1 Gorilla Branded Speaker.

But would love to verify the wattage and a manual would be perfect..  

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thought I'd give an update... I took the amp to work and had my math guru boss do the math.. after measuring the volts it was 68 volts = 289 watts peak,  Before loss of the resisters. After the loss we ended up with peak watts of 191 with an RMS of 135 Watts... With 16 ohm 12 inch Speaker.

BAM

FREE--BAM BAM.. and if you come in from the back straight into the amp it bypasses all the crap and is all AMP..

Gorilla TC-110 135 watts RMS, and Yes it's a 12 inch speaker...

• What it appears is they left the button out of the loop to turn on the pre gain and post gain... It's just gain all the time at what ever volume you want.. saving parts is my guess..

• WOW.. great work...

• I had this exact amp when I was 17 or 18
    I hated it
    • It was free... and almost mint shape...

• The speaker has a sticker covering the entire magnet.. doesn't say anything... Thanks

• Couldn't find info either. But you may get a close idea to wattage by looking at speaker. The output wattage will be a bit less than the speaker limitation. The other watt notation on back panel refers to power usage, not output.

And as a guess, based on other amp model # history, the 110 may refer to a single 10" speaker. The rest is a mystery.

This reply was deleted.