OK ,,, HOW MUCH COOLER CAN YOU GET THAN THIS .?
666, -
A MISSISSIPPI VINTAGE LIC PLATE ,-
-FATE- (F8) ,-
-OCTOBER .
-AND ENTITLED CROSSROADS DEALER ?
Here we have an antique child size guitar WITH A CHOPPED UP Mississippi 666 PLATE
And Acrylic fretboard ! , cool as hell.!

This is not what I would call “ playable “ per-say .
There is a tape recorder mic pick up that connects through the jack port .. and works great .
. it just sits on the metal with it’s own magnet .
the coil pickup is non functional , and in backwards for some reason, and the volume is not connected . this looks like it was used at one time before converted to the tape mic pickup. But left on for looks .

It’s a child size guitar, the tuners are almost useless . the strings will slip .. when you try and tighten them , but it is still a bit playable as is . set up for a slide . more art than a daily player in this state .
there are also only 2 tuners .. not sure if the others were broken off on purpose , or ? but it looks that way . but it’s still cool as hell ;-)

A new set of tuners and you have a great playable slider ,, or add one tuner up top and make a one stringer ;-) that’s what I was gonna do .
Cool as hell either way , as art , museum , or add new tuners and make a great player .
This was a found item , not a build .
I’m taking offers on her .. or trades . whatcha got ?
Please Bare in mind, she cost me quite a bit when I bought her .
, and I am in Canada too , so if you are in the UK or Aust , shipping may be a big factor for you .
Make an offer .. or show me what you have to trade for this cooool piece . ;-)

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• how about i send you a piece of paper that say's "Grease Stain's Soul" and you mail me the guitar?

this thing still looks awesome.

• is that piece of paper a  cheque ? ;-)  then maybe ;-)

• oh oh ..... i think i''ll  pack it in salt    if it ever  goes  ;-)

• No, it can't be...

I knew that thing was cursed!!!

Thought l'd seen the last of it that oddly quiet yet wind-infested night,

all those years ago in legend-haunted Arkham...

Now. NOW!  It's back.

Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!!!!!!!!!!!

• There is no way in uh...hell I would ever get rid of this if I had it.... just to freakin cool...

This reply was deleted.