Replies

• Well I'd use a ruler and a pen. ;)
    • I was hoping someone already used a ruler and a pen. Generally stick to the 12 bar and 16 bar blues. Sing along after a bit of Makers Mark...Marcus

• Marcus,

This took me about 3 minutes in Powerpoint; you should be able to right-click on this image, copy it, directly print it out, paste it in Word or another document program, save it, and re-print it out in Landscape mode on a standard sheet of paper to your heart's content; make as many copies as you like:

305798963?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• Strat, This is exactly what I was looking for thanks so much...Marcus

• My pleasure. Post some of your 3-string tabs in the 3-string chords and tabs Discussion Group when you get a chance. Other people will undoubtedly benefit.

• I use this software http://www.tabledit.com/

• Keni

Thank you for showing the way... excellent software,no malware.

O'wheelie

• Keni,

I had not seen this software before. Thanks very much for the link; gotta add it to the Guitarsenal!

• Keni,

I'm not a very technical person,not real sure what this software is about. I play mostly what feels good but would like to take a few steps forward. I have looked at your teaching video's and felt it was a little advanced for me. Perhaps just a step at a time...Marcus

This reply was deleted.