home made bamboo saxophone 3/16/2013

Views: 45

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Comment by Uncle John on April 17, 2018 at 9:21am

That has a boat load of tone.  Amazing.  Well played.  I play some tin whistle.  I wonder if I could play one of those.

Comment by StorminSteve on April 17, 2018 at 6:05am

i played saxophone from 5th grade, till i was about 19, then i traded my sax for a set of mag wheels..... dumb kids.........

Comment by Dave Lynas on April 16, 2018 at 10:16pm

Love it. I used to play clarinet till loosing my teeth.

Comment by George Jones on April 16, 2018 at 9:30pm

Good effort on the bamboo sax build Dexter . . . sounds clean!...:-)

Comment by StorminSteve on April 16, 2018 at 8:16pm
Holy .... that is bad az
Comment by the anonymous pick on April 16, 2018 at 8:00pm

yup... you get a cookie !

great stuff .

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation?How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

VIDEO: You Gotta Move cover by Jerome Graille

Started by Shane Speal shanespeal.com in Feature Articles. Last reply by Dave Lynas 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

VIDEO: Playing the Limberjack - Randy Cato demonstrates

Started by Shane Speal shanespeal.com in Feature Articles. Last reply by Dave Lynas 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

Spokeshave: flat or round?

Started by Clint “Uncle Gus” Turpen in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans 3 hours ago. 11 Replies

What's on your workbench?

Started by Paul Craig in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Cause the Blue rat 13 hours ago. 666 Replies

Cookie Tin CBG Canjo

Started by JP Lace Master in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Fergus Lester yesterday. 12 Replies

2 channel amps

Started by Joe Williams in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Jerry Jordan on Saturday. 7 Replies

Nuts

Started by Larry Ratliff in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Larry Ratliff Aug 10. 7 Replies

Latest Activity

wes carl liked Dave Lynas's photo
27 minutes ago
wes carl liked Dave Lynas's photo
27 minutes ago
wes carl liked John Sawyer's photo
28 minutes ago
wes carl commented on Dave Lynas's video
Thumbnail

Home Grown Shade

"Garden melodies are mighty fine there Dave "
29 minutes ago
David Ager liked Shane Speal shanespeal.com's discussion VIDEO: You Gotta Move cover by Jerome Graille
30 minutes ago
David Ager liked Clarky's video
33 minutes ago
Dave Lynas replied to Shane Speal shanespeal.com's discussion VIDEO: You Gotta Move cover by Jerome Graille
"Wow, I loved this one. I’ll try it. Clear enough to see it. Wish he had dot fret markers we…"
1 hour ago
Dave Lynas replied to Shane Speal shanespeal.com's discussion VIDEO: Playing the Limberjack - Randy Cato demonstrates
"Loved this Shane. I still have performance issues with my Limber Jacks but love making them.…"
1 hour ago
Dave Lynas commented on Dave Lynas's video
Thumbnail

Home Grown Shade

"Thanks Danny. Thanks Stormin. No storms, no Emergencies. Just cool Blues of Shade. "
1 hour ago
Clarky commented on Clarky's video
Thumbnail

Sweet Leaf - Black Sabbath - Cigar Box Guitar Cover

"Cheers Dave and Danny, StorminSteve - I use a Digitech Drop pedal to detune the guitar as it's…"
3 hours ago
CaptnCatfish liked Dave Lynas's video
3 hours ago
Danny Gordon commented on Clarky's video
Thumbnail

Sweet Leaf - Black Sabbath - Cigar Box Guitar Cover

"awesome that just happens to be my favorite Sabbath song"
3 hours ago