Views: 86

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Comment by Downtown Vinnie on January 14, 2013 at 2:20am

well ya never know , I have an old Tascam  8 track , then thats about dry,,,,lol, I miss jammin and kickin it, mostly tryin to glean cash for that.Keyboards but too heavy to ship,Every time I turn around I find somethin new   500ish for strat so ,a deluxe box and 300 or a decent one and 350$

Comment by Scott Meredith on January 14, 2013 at 1:32am

building my first mag pick up cbg now wanna have it done when pedals get here so I can play wish you were not so far seem like the kinda cat I could get down with and smoke and play!

Comment by Scott Meredith on January 14, 2013 at 1:28am

after ya get my box lets talk I got 1 just like it with aftermarket pick guard what is cash value I may get back into guitars after I get those pedals. So what else you holdn back for trade?

Comment by Downtown Vinnie on January 14, 2013 at 1:09am

want o trade for box and cash 2001 Strat

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Discussion: Toothpick Frets?

Started by Habanera Hal in Feature Articles. Last reply by Mark Miller Nov 17. 27 Replies

Your take on this bizarre guitar

Started by Infirmity Citrus President in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Vladimir Mazic Nov 16. 11 Replies

Build this Wooden Kick Drum Pedal

Started by Rose Ericson in Feature Articles. Last reply by Murray Wall Nov 12. 34 Replies

Latest Activity

Profile IconMac Browning, Jim Booth, Keffo and 2 more joined Cigar Box Nation
16 minutes ago
Vladimir Mazic posted photos
48 minutes ago
Vladimir Mazic posted photos
59 minutes ago
Bernie Edwards liked Randy S. Bretz's photo
4 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Fantacone Box Works's photo
Thumbnail

20221125_150710

"Sharp looking builds. Nicely paired."
6 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on A.D.EKER's photo
Thumbnail

Hubcap Build BCB

"Very automotive A.D.! I like it. Great job of integrating the bridge into the hubcap."
6 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on T-Gripped's photo
Thumbnail

Tuna Can Reso Hobo Fiddle

"Very cool T-Gripped! Nice vintage box. Which nylon strings are you using and how is it tuned?"
6 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on T-Gripped's photo
6 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Taffy Evans's video
Thumbnail

Results of a Banjo to Mandolin Conversion

"Nice banjolin Taffy! Got both of those vibes ringing at the same time, cool!"
7 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Pavel Danilov's video
Thumbnail

სულიკო / Сулико / Sulico

"Nice duet Pavel! Keep them coming."
7 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Doug Thorsvik's photo
Thumbnail

3-String CBGs for a Customer

"Thanks for chiming in Uncle John and T-Gripped! The vibe of vintage boxes is hard to beat. I still…"
7 hours ago
Dar Stellabotta posted a video

Wild Dog Dingo Stomp Box!

Thanks to Wild Dog Stomp for hooking me up with this Dingo stomp box!https://www.wilddogstomp.comThis video is a story on how I found out about the stomp box...
8 hours ago

Music

© 2022   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->