Replies

• I usually use a 4 string cigar box and have used this song on stage many many times. I tune to open G spanish so my strings are (low to high) D G B D.

The 'hook' that I play is on the 12 fret and is D G B Sliding up to the notes) then I go down to the bottom of the fret board and on the 3rd string play G A# and G again 9open and 3rd fret'

I repeat this three times then, for the fourth time I use 2nd string 12th fret and top string 12th fret (B then D) followed by a run down from the 12th fret to the 10th fret using the top string inconjunction with 2nd string - D/B; C#/A'; C/A.

then go up to the 5th fret for the chord of C and eventually to 7th fret for chord of D with a run down to G again.

I'm sure this is of no use to you but it is one of my favourate blues songs and there is the above version of the tune that is badly recorded on my page

• Ho Yellobelly thanks fir your reply sorry you have me lost I'm afraid I am no musician.I can.t find the video of it on your page.I know you play batatone  ukulele, I am actualy learning to playe the uke but a tenor cigar box uke,do you know of any tutorials for slide uke.I shall habe to get down to Lincolne for you to give me some tip's sometime lol Regards Mal (Hull)

• Hi Mal. I have this tab on pdf. its for open G on a six string but it may give some clues.

Cheers, Alan.

muddy_waters_i_cant_be_satisfied.pdf

This reply was deleted.