Boxstock 2011 - The Movie!

Here we go, good people...Boxstock 2011 LIVE! - the video!!  In true Home Grown spirit, it's an assemblage of found items forged into something novel and entertaining, using a bit of native wit and skill...via a steep learning curve on figuring out how to edit and burn a DVD for the first time ever.  We happened to have Stan the Cameraman filming during the day and evening,  took his footage and put together a DVD souvenir of the event. Don't expect high production values and arty stuff (mind you, the cover's pretty slick, courtesy of Malc,  our in-house graphics elf)...it's a no-nonsense record of the evening gig (1 hour 20 minutes' worth of great performances), plus 25 minutes of bonus footage, including  "Build a guitar for £12", the Lunchtime Showcase, and  Andy Bole & Khalgani. If you were there, it's a must-have souvenir to remind you of a great day - if you weren't there, buy a copy and kick yourself for an hour and threequarters, seeing what you missed and cursing the fact you didn't manage to get there in person.

Each copy is loving hand-bodged together by your very own video elf (CBJ), slaving over an overheated  computer and an overworked printer. All this for just £6.00 (free UK postage)... head over to www.homegrownmusiccollective.com and order your copy today! 

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Its a Great DvD 
  • Pretty damn good effort John and what a bargain price too. They should fly off the shelves.
  • Thanks David ...this was the first time I'd ever put together a DVD..next time I think we'll try and get someone to help who knows what they are doing!
  • Got mine, watched it - fantastic - great job.
  • WoW Ordered yesterday got it this morning how cool!!

Thanks HGMC

• Darnit, and I waived my performance fees.....

This reply was deleted.