After an old recording you used to have, but now miss? Maybe some live stuff or bootlegs of a particular band you like? Put your requests here and I'll try to find it for you.

Views: 1590

Replies to This Discussion

worked for me - click on slow download - then you'll see time counting down - then you have to type in the 2 words that come up - hit submit - then click on the green download now button

David T said:

Tiki,

thanks for posting that Gillian Welch album...but I had trouble downloading. I clicked on the link, it took me to the file whatever page, i clicked on the slow dowload...and then I got a white screen and my brouser  wizzing around trying to connect. I didn't ever get the little download box that asks you to save the file???Any ideas.

got another here: http://www.mediafire.com/?u5y0a5cgwbyo7z3

TikiGraham said:
worked for me - click on slow download - then you'll see time counting down - then you have to type in the 2 words that come up - hit submit - then click on the green download now button

David T said:

Tiki,

thanks for posting that Gillian Welch album...but I had trouble downloading. I clicked on the link, it took me to the file whatever page, i clicked on the slow dowload...and then I got a white screen and my brouser  wizzing around trying to connect. I didn't ever get the little download box that asks you to save the file???Any ideas.

Thanks for the Angry Johnny stuff...you de man! How do you find all that you do? I never seem to have the luck.
lots of places - start with www.captaincrawl.com - good place to search for albums - love to see you find some good stuff and post em

KaptnKen said:
Thanks for the Angry Johnny stuff...you de man! How do you find all that you do? I never seem to have the luck.

Ayup Tiki,

been listening to Seasick Steve`s

"write me a few of your lines and levee camp blues"

i believe there by Fred Mcdowell have you got the originals ??

Cheers Matey

Soul

Yep - just posted now

Soulcatcher & His DooFa Diddley said:

Ayup Tiki,

been listening to Seasick Steve`s

"write me a few of your lines and levee camp blues"

i believe there by Fred Mcdowell have you got the originals ??

Cheers Matey

Soul

Ayup Tiki 

Many Thanks for the Fred McDowell

cant wait to sit back and enjoy it, cheers

Soul

hi Tiki,

Another request please !!

not sure if ive got his name right but here goes -:

Ralph Stanley

also the soundtrack to " Down from the Mountain " its that brother were art thou kinda music

cheers once more Soul

 

hey tiki!!!  i have a possible idea for the group!!!!  similiar to the desert island requests which were awesome how about this......

 

" the 8 track or cassette that you played all summer long (when you were a wild teen)"

 

i have 2 tape decks "CD"'s.....1) steve miller "Fly Like An Eagle" 2) Pink Floyd (Money)

 

whadya think?

great idea mike, i rekon you should start the discussion and i'll post the stuff

mike hardwick said:

hey tiki!!!  i have a possible idea for the group!!!!  similiar to the desert island requests which were awesome how about this......

 

" the 8 track or cassette that you played all summer long (when you were a wild teen)"

 

i have 2 tape decks "CD"'s.....1) steve miller "Fly Like An Eagle" 2) Pink Floyd (Money)

 

whadya think?


can find the brother where art thou soundtrack, but no luck on down from the mountain - it's a live album, found reviews on it, but no downloads - unless you can download torrents - you can try: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4189998/Down_from_the_Mountain_(The... to get the movie doco/ concert , but i can't find the audio cd of that anywhere - suppose it'd be cheap to buy on ebay.let me know if you want me to post the brother where art thou soundtrack though.

 
Soulcatcher & His DooFa Diddley said:

hi Tiki,

Another request please !!

not sure if ive got his name right but here goes -:

Ralph Stanley

also the soundtrack to " Down from the Mountain " its that brother were art thou kinda music

cheers once more Soul

 

Thanks for the search Tiki,

Ive got the Brother where art thou OST album, Downloading the "Down from... " file now(Cheers)

I`ll keep a look out for the Album.

Again a Big Thanks for looking

Soul

 

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources


Discussion Forum

Local Production Guitars - Malawi

Started by Jon Clemence Dec 18, 2013. 0 Replies

PUT YOUR REQUESTS HERE

Started by Graham. Last reply by David T Nov 14, 2013. 199 Replies

Here is a free cd

Started by Matthew Borczon Sep 30, 2013. 0 Replies

Landfill Harmonic Orchestra

Started by PhilUSAFRet Jun 24, 2013. 0 Replies

BYRON BLUESFEST 2013

Started by Graham. Last reply by Graham Feb 27, 2013. 97 Replies

take me to your sound files

Started by Ice Bob. Last reply by Matthew Borczon Jan 19, 2012. 0 Replies

The Who - August 10, 1968

Started by Dan Sleep. Last reply by Graham Dec 31, 2011. 1 Reply

That Special Summer 8 track or Cassette!!!!!!!!!!

Started by mike hardwick. Last reply by Silent Jim Oct 3, 2011. 8 Replies

Latest Activity

Doug Thorsvik commented on Doug Thorsvik's video
Thumbnail

Pharoah Pharoah: 2-String Chugger Cigar Box Guitar

"Thanks Kale! The teens really liked doing this one and the classic Louis Louis rhythmic chord…"
4 hours ago
Taffy Evans replied to Patrick Kelly's discussion Proof is in the Tuner
"Hi Patrick, thanks for the update. Yes, you are correct in saying that small tuning imperfections…"
8 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Rich's photo
Thumbnail

3 guys CBG back

"I’m on to your album tricks Rich! ;)"
8 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Rich's photo
Thumbnail

3 guys CBG Front

"Fantastic artwork as always Rich!"
8 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Rich's photo
Thumbnail

3 guys CBG head stock Front

"Signature headstock! Lookin’ good Rich."
8 hours ago
AGP # liked Randy S. Bretz's photo
8 hours ago
AGP # liked Randy S. Bretz's photo
8 hours ago
AGP # liked Randy S. Bretz's photo
8 hours ago
AGP # liked Doug Thorsvik's video
8 hours ago
AGP # commented on Danny Gordon's video
Thumbnail

All My Loving and Yellow Submarine on the Lap harp

"That's a  "Pretty Cool Instrument" Danny, did you build that one yourself…"
8 hours ago
AGP # liked Danny Gordon's video
8 hours ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Pete Asselin
"Here’s a step by step of how to build a simple 25” scale…"
9 hours ago

Music

© 2022   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->