Rand Moore's Discussions (803)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi All... I've been playing a bit with this new Pythagorean derived Oriental Scale.…"

Rand Moore replied Jan 29, 2011 to Non-Pentatonic Oriental Scales

2 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Rand Moore

"Hi All: Well, I built my 50cm fretboard to test the heptatonic Oriental Scale, but i…"

Rand Moore replied Jan 27, 2011 to Non-Pentatonic Oriental Scales

2 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Rand Moore

"Okay, Jef. I just didn't know what to expect. Sounds like a cool program. I'll build…"

Rand Moore replied Jan 24, 2011 to Chinese Pentatonic Scales... Let's build a CBG with Chinese scale(s)

21 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by The Phrygian Kid

"Hi Jef. I saw that the numbers you gave me were "as measured from the bridge" and I…"

Rand Moore replied Jan 24, 2011 to Chinese Pentatonic Scales... Let's build a CBG with Chinese scale(s)

21 Jan 24, 2011

"Thanks for the data, Jef. I'll let you know when I have some results. -Rand. "

21 Jan 24, 2011

"Hi Jef: I was pretty disappointed with the result of my Major Pentatonic Fretboard.…"

Rand Moore replied Jan 23, 2011 to Chinese Pentatonic Scales... Let's build a CBG with Chinese scale(s)

21 Jan 24, 2011

"Hi All. I've built and tested my 'D Major Pentatonic' fretboard for my 3-Stringer…"

Rand Moore replied Jan 11, 2011 to Chinese Pentatonic Scales... Let's build a CBG with Chinese scale(s)

21 Jan 24, 2011

"As long as I'm building a Chinese style CBG, I may as well give it a Chinese style h…"

Rand Moore replied Jan 9, 2011 to Chinese Pentatonic Scales... Let's build a CBG with Chinese scale(s)

21 Jan 24, 2011

"It seems like my fret calculations from yesterday working from the tip that do, re,…"

Rand Moore replied Jan 8, 2011 to Chinese Pentatonic Scales... Let's build a CBG with Chinese scale(s)

21 Jan 24, 2011

"The Chinese guzheng (古筝, gǔ​ zhēng) appears to be the most popular Chinese stringed…"

Rand Moore replied Jan 8, 2011 to Chinese Pentatonic Scales... Let's build a CBG with Chinese scale(s)

21 Jan 24, 2011

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Discussion Forum

Non-Pentatonic Oriental Scales

Started by Rand Moore. Last reply by Rand Moore Jan 29, 2011. 2 Replies

Guitar Terminology Word List

Started by Rand Moore. Last reply by Rand Moore Jan 8, 2011. 1 Reply

Latest Activity

J. D. Woods replied to Nomad Jack's discussion Busking Songs...
4 hours ago
AGP # liked A.D.EKER's video
5 hours ago
AGP # liked 3 String Blues's video
5 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on 3 String Blues's video
Thumbnail

Delta Blues - The most beautiful sound in the world

"a crying Mermaid ! by a weeping Willow! Nice Red Dog !"
5 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

Up the Hill A D Eker 2024

"  My Trusted steed , Hungree and ready to Rumble!"
5 hours ago
A.D.EKER posted a video

Up the Hill A D Eker 2024

In live the tendency is to go Up! rise above go higher and higher, is this a fore filling way to go , cause when you cant go any higher, then there is on...
5 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

The Blues riff a Tutorial BCB 2024

"Thanks Keith ! glad you Did ! Appreciated !"
5 hours ago
Glenn Kaiser commented on Glenn Kaiser's video
Thumbnail

GK less Paul Diddley Bow

"Kind of you Ray! Now ya gotta check them glasses prescription bro... ha ha! -Glenn"
7 hours ago
Keith Rearick liked 3 String Blues's video
7 hours ago
Keith Rearick liked Glenn Kaiser's video
7 hours ago
Keith Rearick liked Doug Thorsvik's video
7 hours ago
Keith Rearick liked Poorness Studios's video
7 hours ago

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->