I've gotten so accustom to working in a mess that it just doesn't seem to matter anymore.  Still, it would be nice to reclaim my workbench, but I just don't have any room to hang or store my tools and other items.  How about it, do you work among a clutter of tools and the odds and ends of projects?

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Man i feel ya,My collection of cbg stuff is dwarfing my shop ,alll i can say is shelves shelves,shelves...thats my next project...

• Can I buy your string of 'ex wife's teeth' that's hanging from your hammer rack?

• I can even provide a fretwire donation postal address..

There's also this guy I know that would like donations of small bags of assorted used screws :))

• I'm willing to accept any clutter if it's free.

• I can say with definity that you have more room on your work bench than there is on mine. I work in that type of clutter all the time, and I'm accustom to it.

• although it is a happy looking bench more peg board and lots of hooks and peg board shelf brackets!

Build on!!

• Help? Lucky you. I have more ideas than stuff.

• Just got done cleaning up my shop also, probably stay that way all of 2 seconds. I also share it with a father in law who builds bird houses, we accumulate enough sawdust to fill a crater between the both of us. I have a build station in the house when it gets to cold to work out in the shop, but that's another story.LOL It's a never ending struggle. 

• Looks a lot like mine only yours is a little less messy! I just took 2 big boxes of sawdust and a 5 gallon bucket of scraps to burn pit.

• 306534920?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024Eric, there is always hope........my area looked worst then that so I put some thought to it and this is what I came up with. The area is roughly 12 x 7 ;-)

This reply was deleted.