Hello friends and fellow builders.  I am currently running a Facebook promotion/competition for my Jugtones page.  The premise is simple:  get your friends to "like" the Jugtones Facebook page.  The person with the most referrals by Feb 28th will win a free Heineken Beer Keg Amplifier!

View full contest details by clicking the "Contest" tab on the Jugtones Facebook page, or by clicking the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jugtones/290941105677?v=app_7146470109

Thanks guys & gals, and good luck!

-Scott

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Congradulations to Nathan Barger! He won the Heineken Keg Amp with an astounding 128 referalls! Thanks to everyone involved for coming out to support Jugtones and/or your friends, and for playing along with my shenanigans. I have no idea where i'm going with all this nonsense, but i'm sure having fun along the way..
  • Two weeks left... the top 2:

Nathan Barger: 127

Jeremy Brieske: 85

• Looks like we have some new competition! With 3 weeks down and 3 to go, here are the top 3:

Nathan Barger: 77
    Jeremy Brieske: 47
    Colin McGrath: 29

• Shit, he has over 800 friends...hell yea it will be hard to beat!

Scott Winburn said:
    Wow.. Nathan has a ridiculous 66 referrals!  That is going to be really hard to beat..
  • Wow.. Nathan has a ridiculous 66 referrals!  That is going to be really hard to beat..
  • Kinda what I thought too, no biggie.

Scott Winburn said:

Sorry Colin, i'm afraid they have to name you in order to get credit.  Anyone so inclined could easily count for themselves the number of referrals & yell "RIGGED!" if I was to award someone hidden points..

colin mcgrath said:

Hey bro, if 1 or 2 of my peps forget to name me on the wall page, do you have a way to tie them with me??
  • Sorry Colin, i'm afraid they have to name you in order to get credit.  Anyone so inclined could easily count for themselves the number of referrals & yell "RIGGED!" if I was to award someone hidden points..

colin mcgrath said:

Hey bro, if 1 or 2 of my peps forget to name me on the wall page, do you have a way to tie them with me??
  • Hey bro, if 1 or 2 of my peps forget to name me on the wall page, do you have a way to tie them with me??
  • GREAT Scott!!! 8v) I don't know if I can get 6+ of my friends to do this, but it is fun to try.
  • 1 week in... Nathan is running away with it, somebody stop him! :)

Top 3:
    Nathan Barger- 8
    Frank Nemethvargo III - 4
    Colin McGrath - 3
This reply was deleted.