Why I Love this Nation

When I discovered Cigarbox Nation. I was so happy to find people that had the same addiction that I was hooked on. The thing that really surprised me was the type of people that came here. I never thought that you could put 300 people in one place together without having alot of BS come along for the ride. But what I found was a group of the nicest,helpful people I could have ever imagined. We have had a couple of small bumps along the way ,but they never have created too much hurt. I want to thank all the members that employ that attitude.And thank you for being who you are. Youre my internet family. And you light up my life.

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wikipedia
    Debby Boone was born September 22, 1956 in Hackensack, New Jersey, USA. She is the third of four daughters born to 1950s singer/actor Pat Boone and Shirley Lee Foley Boone (daughter of country music star Red Foley).

Not that it matters ;-)
    Knotlenny said:
    Well I lived through the stinkin' 70's and Debbie Boone was either the daughter of Pat Boone or maybe Daniel Boone. I'm too disinterested to google it, but I do share all the warm fuzzies about the nation.
    k
  • Well I lived through the stinkin' 70's and Debbie Boone was either the daughter of Pat Boone or maybe Daniel Boone. I'm too disinterested to google it, but I do share all the warm fuzzies about the nation.
    k
  • Who the hell is this Debbie Boone you all keep referring to???

Let me give you an updated version:

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE SALUTE YOUUUUUUUUUU.

brian_johnson693.jpg

• Glad we could help!
  • Sorry y'all, since I didn't listen to much Debbie Boone in 1977, I didn't realize it was hers. But, since Anne Murray sang it in 1997, I'm sure that's the one I heard and must have been the one that popped in my head. :0
  • yalllll light up my lifeeeeeee. U giveee meee hope to carry onnnnnnn

Paul Doug said:
    I'm think'n i might cry... But he is correct. And it was Debbie Boone. Her only decent song...
  • I'm think'n i might cry... But he is correct. And it was Debbie Boone. Her only decent song...
  • Actually it was Debbie Boone . . . .

Jkevn said:
    I was right there with you....right up until that "you light up my life" part. I was gonna let it slide, but then that danged-ole Anne Murray song popped in my head....way to Jack-up my Sunday :0
  • can i have my lawnmower back LJ
  • For a moment there, I thought you were talking about the US -- which of course would apply too.

Hey, great sentiment and I'm sure we all feel very special about [the Nation] too.

Cheers!
This reply was deleted.