Replies

• I just have this YouTube video bookmarked on my web browser... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n203lBjm9BE

• I use DAtuner
    It is a great chromatic tuner (i.e. to any pitch
    The lite version is free and has adds
    The pro version has no adds

• I'll chime in for pitchlab.  I've tried a few, and it's the best so far.  Easy to set up and save a custom instrument for any tuning.

• I like the tuner app from Martin. Nice, rustic looking app, with no ads. It also provides alternative tunings in addition to chromatic.

• What you want for a CBG is a chromatic tuner ... Will tune to any note, so you can do various open tunings. I use Pano tuner. It is free and runs on Android and iOS. Hope this helps.

• KORG chromatic Tuner GT-12 (open D,open E,open G,open A, standard Guitar,chromatic ,Bass,Ukelele)

• Arthur, if you have a smart phone or tablet, there are really good free guitar tuner apps.

• yep that is what I was looking for think I found gstrings app that should work. When I get my first setup done I should be able to tune it up right away. Kind of like the name also gstrings kind of catchy.

Thanks

Arthur

• I use a $6 clip on tuner set in chromatic mode, less problem from "ambient noise".

• PitchLab free... works great...

This reply was deleted.