This could be git related or not. So, what's on your workbench at the moment?

I have 4 scarf joint necks in different stages of work.

A 25" scale pine 5 string neck for a Banjo-Res, A 25" scale Red Oak neck for my 6 string Strat-Res build, A 24 & 1/2" scale Red Oak neck for my 6 string Double Cut Tele build and a 27" scale 6 string Baritone Conversion neck for a Modern Strat body I have.

DSCF4036.JPG

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "Welcome, let’s see some pics?"

Ditto!  :)

• I just joined the forum.

I've built 17 CBG so far, working in a friend's basement who's also making his own.

He's decided that he's tired of using his basement so we've moved to a maker space where there's a halfway decent selection of power tools. We're in that space between shops and will be getting things going very soon.

I may wind up making a small bench first — they have tables.
    • Welcome, let’s see some pics?

12219641098?profile=RESIZE_710x

• I just joined the forum.

I've built 17 CBG so far, working in a friend's basement who's also making his own.

He's decided that he's tired of using his basement so we've moved to a maker space where there's a halfway decent selection of power tools. We're in that space between shops and will be getting things going very soon.

I may wind up making a small bench first — they have tables.
  • Go to hardware store and buy a metal double light utility box. About 10 dollars.
    • You can get a Hammond box for cheap online, I get the 1590BB $5.49 ea. & 125B $4.99 & as low as $3.99 ea. on a bulk order? 

• Yeah I have some on order. I did this one as an experiment as I hadn't built a stomp box before. Now that I have proved out the circuit, I can build more

• It reminded me of two things, one, a recent repair because of all the wires hanging out, and two, using a box, in this instant a case, to build a project.

12217173297?profile=RESIZE_710x
    and
    12217174497?profile=RESIZE_710x
    Taff

• Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

• hi, well that's a cost-saving idea. Don't stomp on it too hard. Hahaha.

Taff

This reply was deleted.