Replies

• Nice, I’ve always enjoyed you’re work Ted! you always aim to please :)

• I'll add this cigar box uke, laminated neck and headstock.  A good challenge and a lot of fun, but too many hours to ever do it again!135321485?profile=original

• Thanks guys

• Definitely worth the effort!

• worth the effort I'd say.

Taff

• Hi, I don't know what happened but my CBN screen is back in full colour, looks 100%.

So lets try with the photo. These are cbg headstocks only..............

135295205?profile=original The six string headstocks are on necks that are reworked recycled. Taff

• Thanks Korrigan, but that did not fix it, and there's more to it than that. The whole page has a white background, and it appears lots of photos and other graphics are not appearing, and the icons for posting photos are not found above the reply box. I have reported the problem.
    Taff
  • Hi again, thanks the kind words Bones. Ok I'll only post one photo.............however it does have a few pegheads in it. As Hans mentioned its hard the pick a winner when one likes so many. As I do not want to seem greedy or of hijacking your thread, I'll post a dozen other builds from over the years,not CBG, in a different thread.

The means to post a photo did not appear sorry.
    Cheers Taff.
    • Hey Taff, if you mean that CBN didn't load the buttons in the post editor (as it often does for me) you can try a "force refresh" which will cause the browser to re-check with the web server to make sure it has the latest copy of the web page you are viewing.  For Windows, hit the control (Ctrl) and F5 button at the same time or for Mac,  Apple + R or Cmd + R.

This reply was deleted.