So what cool stuff did you get for xmess? some tools some strings?  A new amp come on your dying to tell come on spill .   I'll start.

So I have a great wife in the first place but now she has gone beyond that. For xmess she got me the book One Mans Trash  and Mike Snowden CD Summer in the Fields and if that was not cool she got me a Robert Johnson brass slide. i think she listens to me more than I thought { note to self} . 

come on people what did santa bring yah

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• well I'm really enjoying it. Not much music stuff but all interesting....just about connecting with the world by doing stuff and making things, rather than just buying them...then throwing them away when they break. I've just ordered this by the same guy which sound intriguing!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1573225029/ref=olp_product_detai...

ah glad you got the Nicolas Colins one!!
    petey twofinger said:

hey belinda , how is that Mark Frauenfelder book . also thanks for the other recomendation (Nicolas Collins). i got that and am working on a circuit sniffing project , its really fun too .
  • hey belinda , how is that Mark Frauenfelder book . also thanks for the other recomendation (Nicolas Collins). i got that and am working on a circuit sniffing project , its really fun too .
  • yeah you're right

Mark Bliss said:
    yeah, Ive seen the card before. Just not the same...... :-)

• yeah, Ive seen the card before. Just not the same...... :-)

• check this out - the same card plus another one...nothing on the back though

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-2-Vintage-postcards-Southern-U-S-A-Black-Am...
    Mark Bliss said:

Cool find, true piece of collectable Americana there!

• yes....my husband collects postcards and I think he spent quite a while hunting for this for me : -)

Mark Bliss said:

Cool find, true piece of collectable Americana there!

• Cool find, true piece of collectable Americana there!

• yep it's original...and sorry NO WAY do I want to sell it,lol!!
    Mark Bliss said:

That is a cool find! Original, not reproduction?

What makes that so awesome is the note, and the postmark! (Gulfport Mississippi, 1936)

I am guessing your not interested in selling that huh? :-) 

bemuzic said:

oooh forgot, I also got this old postcard. My husband slotted it into a card as a Christmas card for me : -)
    See if you can red the back...AMAZING!!!
  • That is a cool find! Original, not reproduction?

What makes that so awesome is the note, and the postmark! (Gulfport Mississippi, 1936)

I am guessing your not interested in selling that huh? :-) 

bemuzic said:

oooh forgot, I also got this old postcard. My husband slotted it into a card as a Christmas card for me : -)
  • oooh forgot, I also got this old postcard. My husband slotted it into a card as a Christmas card for me : -)

Card_fr.jpg

Card_bk.jpg

This reply was deleted.