Replies

• This is a cool idea. I used Shapeways in the past with good results. If you have access to CAD it is easy to make your own and have them make it. I plan to try one a bit bigger than the bic one, we will see how it turns out!
  • Looks great man. Really refined design.I use a branding iron designed to be use on a BIC lighter. They are 3D printed by a company called shapeways. It cost about $25 shipped.took a while to come in but I'm happy with it. Works good but takes some practice. I find picks are a good idea to get the name out there. I get them from a company called In Tune guitar picks. It was $35 for 100 picks.

8957.jpeg

• I like that name. I don't see the negative in the names, I see the originalty. I think most people would as well.

Keep the name. The design is excellent!

• W.H could look good, both are kinda symmetrical in a kinda 90° way. :)

• I like it. Use it or lose it. Not to me, but somebody will grab it if you don't. In modern lexicon, it is primarily lost, except as a whimsical term, I think. Not too many folks going to a dictionary to research your brand, I also think. Maybe too much thinking going on over here. I think. %-)

• I love it! The font and style of the logo works well for me, and yes I know the definition of the word. Wouldn't prevent me from buying it.

Although I will admit when I saw the name, I immediately thought of Wayfinder. (He says with a satisfied smirk)

• Thanks Blues Frog!

I was thinking of keeping the name the way it is and making the fonts less formal. I'll post another version soon...

(i think this is called A/B testing in marketing-speak.)

I appreciate everybody's feedback. Good stuff. Keep it comin! Ya'll are awesome

• Here's the second version. Font style is more casual, rounder, friendlier. I gave the W in this logo grooves like you'd find in a CBG nut or bridge.... and I changed the spelling to the more common spelling...  Whaddya think, Sirs?

306580239?profile=original

• This is a great font but I also vote for the first one. This one feels more like Art Deco meets pop art to me. The first one seems to fit with cbgs better.
This reply was deleted.