Yup, taking the plunge into insanity and climbing up on the band wagon with the rest of you crazys!!!

I figured it was time to put the old Shopsmith to work and have a little fun.

Going very basic of course just to get my feet wet.

Swinging by the cigar shop to pick out a box and to home depot to get a piece of neck wood.

Y'all don't laugh too hard please.

Wildhorsehans

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Right on man! Just do it!!!

• I'm in too! I'm finishing up my first one today :) These are fun, easy to build and can make great music!

• I'm on board just finished my first one as well can't believe how much fun to build and play ,got #2 & #3 on the bench .
  • Thanks everyone. I'm hoping to get started soon. Work as always gets in the way of fun. Gathering the parts though so I have everything ready.

• Yep... the first?  pretty soon you'll be talking about your 10th!  Have fun, don't stress it!

Get a couple boxes, because we learn more from our mistakes!

• One of my favorite lines..."we got another one!" Welcome to the joy and bloodshed that cbg buildin' will provide. Lots of assistance and commiseratin' available in these forums. Lookin' forward to seein' yer first build. Great happiness awaits you.

• Good luck and have fun. If you can a MG into a 4x4, I'm sure you can make a CBG. LOL

This reply was deleted.