You'll never know what you can find on eBay.

A seller in the UK is auctioning off the factory stockpile from the Dan Armstrong Guitar Company that has remained untouched since 1974. 

The auction contains 41 guitars that can be assembled from the bodies and necks (15 to original spec) along with another 50 bodies, left over along with pickuards, necks and other various parts.

The "Buy It Now" option allows you to snag the whole lot for just over $17,000. 

You can place your bid here:

Dan Armstrong London Factory Stock Pre-1974, 41 Potential Guitars

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sounds cool to me.I remember those guitars and they were pricey.One model was set up to swap out pickups in a couple mins.

Dunno if I'd drop that kind of cash on an "investment" tho.

Thanks for the post Shane!

• No new-old-stock transparent acrylic guitar bodies?

No sale.

• It would be a fair investment if you had the spare time and ready cash, my only concern would be provenance. While I don't doubt the sellers intentions, who is to say that they aren't let us say 'seconds' as why didn't Ampeg or Kent Armstrong snap them up and use them as either a custom vintage or re-issue range of guitars.
    ehhh that's me being Captain Cynical but I s'pose it'd be a better bet than the Tennessee 15 string on Sleezebay for 10 million quid :)

• Wish they had a "Make Offer" option ;-)

• Tim,

They DO have a "Make Offer" option now.

• Oh, now that's trouble  ;-)  ... Good thing I live across The Pond

This reply was deleted.