Replies

• A good amp with good speakers will make anything sound good.

• This post has now been FEATURED!  Great discovery on this vid, Rat!

• Don't know about the guitars featured, but the amp comparison is not fair.  I have that Line 6, it's a 15 watt and sounds better than the video example.  They put it against a high-end Fender tube amp that is probably 30+ watts.

• Agreed , if you notice  in the blown up still shot , .  the line 6 is on  clean channel ,  so either  he downloaded a compressed  distortion mod for that channel , , or he is running a pedal , instead of using  the amps  sweet distortion channel.

lol, not to mention . the treble is turned   totally  DOWN /OFF .  :-/

Seriously  , if you have to "down tone"  one to make the  comparison seem more drastic, (enough to notice) , then  that says alot more for the line 6  in my book.  rendering this comparison null and void . or if anything , states the opposite of the desired  opinion sway attempt.

i still agree , better amp = better sound .

but  bigger , or more expensive does not always  = better . 

306711548?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• I agree with the sentiment . But  not  with the video comparison , That line  6 mid and brite  must be almost turned off . on proper settings it would out preform the huge  fender amp  in everything but volume .  and even then  would win in sound quality  with the volumes both maxed out .  the fender wold sound like playing rap music  in  your ford  pinto with loose windows .All my vid demos are  done on a line 6 spider II,  and it sounds great,  i'll take it  or the  higher end  line 6's over any thing fender  , any day . 

Just my opinion .  nothing wrong with fender , i just prefer  line 6 . 

• Ha ha, not sure about the good or bad guitar/amp test, but I thought the choice of music/playing style did not lend itself to a serious assessment of either. But I did not watch the whole thing, maybe it got better.

Taff

This reply was deleted.