Only a few weeks away...

I am hoping to see and meet as many of my Nation friends as possible!

1) Performing and Busking.

Hopefully there will be some free time to jam and talk everything CBG too.

2) Free Workshop. How to Play the Blues: An introduction to playing 3 String CBG.

I prepared a music tablature hand-out so everyone can follow along. If you want to take the lesson, I will be playing a 3 string fretted CBG strung using standard strings ADG and tuned GDG.

3) Special Offers.

My authorized ebay dealer, Mike will be there too selling my instructional video CDs.

Due to the fact, we don't have to deal with packaging, shipping, ebay, and paypal fees, my CDs will be only $10 each. Good discounts for multiple purchases too.

For CBG vendors, who would like to include a copy of my instructional CD with the CBGs they are selling, I am offering a one time bulk CD discount.

10 - CD 4 (How to Play 3 string CBG) for $50 (50% off)

10 - CD 5 (How to Play 4 string CBG) for $50 (50% off)

NOTE: Please contact me before 8/25 if you are interested in this offer. I will have your order available the day of the Fest. Cash only. I am planning to be at the venue at 8AM.

Thank you

Enjoy, Keni Lee

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Despite the rain, it was good to meet some old friends, and meet some new ones. Next year will be better.
  • I had a wonderful time despite the on and off rain and the final down pour that ended the festival a few hours early. I got drenched packing up. Unfortunately, the sun wasn't shining in our backdoor that day. Considering the U.S. now is dealing with a major hurricane, it turned out okay. It was really great to finally meet my CBN friends in person. Some mighty fine perfomances and some great vendors. I want to thank Shane and his crew that made this happen. Enjoy.
  • Hope everybody has a great and safe time.

We were planning a weekend trip but with  the construction/remodel going on with our house, the approaching storm and our critters there's just no way for us to make it this year. We're to close to the water to ignore the weather. Can't (in good conscience) let somebody stay here with our critters in a possible storm like this.

• Packing right now...gonna leave later this evening...I should be in town around midnight. Gonna get a little sleep and get to the venue early for set up. In the afternoon, I will be doing a demonstration / lesson on How to play CBG. Not only do I hope it promotes sales of my instructional CDs, but I will also promote the vendors selling CBGs too. If you have any ideas, please throw them my way.  I think if we all work together, we will all have a profitable day. See ya real soon, Keni Lee     
  • By tomorrow this time, we will all be jammin'!!! See ya'll then....
  • Thank you KaptnKen for your response. Sorry to hear you had to change your plans. Take care, Keni Lee  
  • Looks like some things have popped up at the last minute that's gonna keep me from the festival this year. So I'll have to catch you at the next one Keni. Enjoy and have fun!
  • Won't be long now....
  • Low tech never goes out of style...LOL!

Keni Lee Burgess said:
    Thank you Hip Bone for your kind comment. Oddly enough, I have a large #10 tomato can that I place down when I busk on the NYC subway platforms, but just now I finished working on a smaller peach can to attach to my guitar headstock. I am using a spring clamp to attach it to the guitar, and some bailing wire (19 gauge, gonna make a Diddley Bow soon too) to attach the can to the clamp. I printed out a card that reads, TIPS. Just got to mount it to the can using some heavy duty clear tape. Weird you should mention this right now. See ya soon, Keni Lee   

Hip Bone Bellaire said:
    I hope there's a tip jar for Keni sitting close to him for all his generosity..
  • Thank you Hip Bone for your kind comment. Oddly enough, I have a large #10 tomato can that I place down when I busk on the NYC subway platforms, but just now I finished working on a smaller peach can to attach to my guitar headstock. I am using a spring clamp to attach it to the guitar, and some bailing wire (19 gauge, gonna make a Diddley Bow soon too) to attach the can to the clamp. I printed out a card that reads, TIPS. Just got to mount it to the can using some heavy duty clear tape. Weird you should mention this right now. See ya soon, Keni Lee   

Hip Bone Bellaire said:
    I hope there's a tip jar for Keni sitting close to him for all his generosity..
This reply was deleted.