Replies

• Other Stellas on Ebay are as low as $12.50 and $35, even dating back to the 50s. In words made famous by a great Australian film, The Castle, "Tell'im he's dreamin'!!"
  • Somebody must have been a bit clueless. They must have done a search on the web and found one that sold for that price but didn't notice that the serial number on that one was 0001 or something.
  • WOW! that must've been one magical basement. Can I put some stuff down there and pull it out with that mark-up?
  • Well, the bidding ended with no takers...guess he will be holding on to it for a bit longer...
  • While they aren't 7 grand gits, I'll take all I can find for 35 bucks. Those things are like gold around here and one in decent shape will bring $100.00.

Matt

btw- There isn't a git in the WORLD I would pay 7 grand for. And I live 30 er so miles from the builder of the most beeyooteefull basses in the world.

Roscoe Bass Guitars
  • I've owned about 20 of those. Got two in my workshop right now. Never paid more than $45 a piece. Usually find 'em for $10-25.

NUTHIN' beats a cheapo Stella with a solid birch top and ladder bracing. Well, maybe except cbgs...
  • 1950 Harmony damn that could buy a hell of a lot of parts for CBG
  • Don't think so.

-WY
  • I saw one about a month ago at a flea market for 55 bucks case included.Then last week saw another for 35 bucks.Maybe I'm missin sumthin????
  • In that case my Harmony singing cowboys guitar must be worth a mint lol
This reply was deleted.