For those who have followed my previous thread, I have built the 2 string Chugger using a Biscuit tin in the shape of a teddy bear (I know it sounds mad, but I am quite mad).

Also I got bored afterwards and build a diddley bow out a small Danish cookie tin and now have 2 guitars.

I will admit my building methods have not been the most effective with these builds due to my lack of a proper workshop, but overall I think they have come out ok.

I will post pics soon.

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 306607452?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024306608971?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024306609924?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024306610991?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024Here are the pics I promised, As you can see, me and my router had a few disagreements whilst I worked on the headstock

• an egalitarian teddy bear, particularistic, ridged, and not flexible. Not fun, cannot see humor, and overall, unpleasant. (safe for work euphemisms, lol) sorry, sorry, sorry

• despite the body shape, it works rather nicely actually, its very playable and sounds very good, If you can see, the eyes have been drilled out and serve as sound holes, tiny body, surprising amount of noise.

• Its beautiful and can't wait for a sound-clip.  I was just being funny about the anatomical position of the neck entering the tin bwahaha.

This reply was deleted.