On Christmas Eve I was bored and Hungover so I finally built myself an Emoji Tin Chugger. Since this was to be my personal instrument and not something to sell later, I used a larger Emoji Tin, this one in particular is a lunch and I have built it so that I may still open and close the lid with ease for maintenance and kept the carry handle useable. The Strings are a 36 and 26 gauge tuned to GD (occasional AD) and has a pair of Piezos.

Yesterday I was bored again and feeling the effects of detoxing from too much booze so I finally decided to build my Teddy Bear CBG. I got given the tin over a year ago by a girl at work and promised to make use of it. At last I got it done, its rather simple in its design; just a length of 2x1 and some spares parts. The strings are 17,13 and 10 gauge tuned to ebG and has a single piezo in the tin.

What you guys think

PS is it just me or is it a lot easier to build when you're not hungover?

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh man, I remember the days of hangovers... thankfully those days are long past. Fun looking gits, though I think that emoji is mocking you for the hangover.  :D

• No, it's not just you, make use of that hangover, play the gits and you've already got a drum set going off in your head LOL

Nice builds

This reply was deleted.