Replies

• Thanks for the hit,I'll experiment.
  • in the last few days I have started to pay some CBGs in tunings a few tones flatter than normal to give a fat and warm sound.

• Clockwork, thanks for the info. I'll try them out. the drone tuning's sound interesting.

Clockwork(J.Leong) said:
    ADF#, derived from the open D tuning D(ADF#)ad.      Gce, derived from a C major tuning common in the Carribean, gGccEe, usually using three sets of paired strings,as with the Cuban tres guitar, but here trimmed downed to three strings.     DGd/Dgd, a form of open D tuning encountered in Asia and the Middle East.     Also, you might try a "drone" tuning: Daa, Cgg, AEe, Ebb,GDD, etc...
  • ADF#, derived from the open D tuning D(ADF#)ad.      Gce, derived from a C major tuning common in the Carribean, gGccEe, usually using three sets of paired strings,as with the Cuban tres guitar, but here trimmed downed to three strings.     DGd/Dgd, a form of open D tuning encountered in Asia and the Middle East.     Also, you might try a "drone" tuning: Daa, Cgg, AEe, Ebb,GDD, etc...
  • Please consider joining my group:

http://www.cigarboxnation.com/group/howtoplaycbg

Recently, I posted information about different tunings.

Feel free to write if you have any questions.

Enjoy your practice, Keni Lee

This reply was deleted.