Well, every time I go to the city I have a problem that I have to pick up some cigar boxes and finally today I put them all together and had way more than I expected. I thought maybe 20 or 25, nope not even close, I have 72 cigar boxes....wow.   Anyone else have this problem, hahaha.   What I really need is a second person to help me make gittys. lol

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I gave a away over 100 boxes when we moved to New England. I prob have about 50 now, afraid to do an actual count. Thing is I get pickier all the time, and would not now have even picked up some of them. I will someday take a bunch of them back so others get a chance at them. I don't think this kind of hoarding is considered a problem, at least not in here!

• I gave a away over 100 boxes when we moved to New England. I prob have about 50 now, afraid to do an actual count. Thing is I get pickier all the time, and would not now have even picked up some of them. I will someday take a bunch of them back so others get a chance at them.

• I always pick up boxes when I can. You can never have enough boxes.
  • Since this old thread was brought up, anybody want to trade a few boxes?  I'm looking for two larger boxes. . .Looking for a pair big enough for a resonator and thick enough for a Piezo preamp.

306587238?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

I have a few good boxes I'd share, OR I have a Stewmac fret template and blade for my table saw... I could also trade slotted fretboards... 25" scale, or 15" concert uke scale...  Negotiable...

• if ya need more room I have a room to fill... wow

• Aww man! If I had 10 boxes I would be happy for a while.
    Just one would put a smile on my face.

• I feel so much better now, I'm not nearly so far round the bend, LOL

• My biggest problem is actually my friends... When I am near a cigar shop (that doesn't charge $5/box) I'll stop in and maybe buy a few epic boxes.  They bring me lots of boxes I won't ever use...

• Hey Josh,

USE SOME FOR AMPS - QUICKER & EASIER TO BUILD - IF THE BOX IS BIG ENOUGH YOU CAN MAKE A FEW WITH 2 SPEAKERS - I HAVE ABOUT 28 BOXES AND JUST FINISHED UP 6 AMPS & 2 MORE GUITARS THIS PAST WEEK - TRYING TO GET STUFF READY FOR THE TEXAS SHOW - KEEP ON BUILDING - HOPE TO GET UP TO FAIRVIEW SOON - YOU CAN ALWAYS LET YOUR SON KNOCK A FEW OUT.   

• I've been trying to find some nice but cheap amp parts to do this but have had no luck, where do you get yours?

This reply was deleted.