Replies

• Good one Miss Zandi Z, I wasn't trying to be a smart a--, Just wanted to see what kind of reaction I would get.
  • It's right next to the 'Any' key.

Roger Morin said:
    Can somebody PLEASE tell me which day does hapy holidays fall on, I know which day Christmas falls and I know which day New Years fall on, but I can't find which day happy holidays falls on please help me.
  • Let's see.... Solstice was the 20th. Xmas, 25th. Kwanzaa and Boxing Day the 26th. Lunar Eclipse, the 31st. New Year, January 1st.... Day of the Magii,January 6th.
    I'll bet there are a few more other celebrations within those few weeks, too.

Happy Holidays is a generic, non-denominational way of sending good vibes to someone without restricting those wishes to any specific religious inclinations or dis-inclinations.
    does that help ? ..zandi z.

Roger Morin said:
    Can somebody PLEASE tell me which day does hapy holidays fall on, I know which day Christmas falls and I know which day New Years fall on, but I can't find which day happy holidays falls on please help me.
  • Can somebody PLEASE tell me which day does hapy holidays fall on, I know which day Christmas falls and I know which day New Years fall on, but I can't find which day happy holidays falls on please help me.
  • There once was a girl from Nantucket,
    who said to the world,"well, just f---et !!!
    i'm tired of gloom,
    and tired of doom,
    i'll just take out my geetar and pluck it."

Happy Holidays, everyone...zandi z.
  • A young man we knew from york
    Made a tailpiece from a bent over fork

He added a box, stick, and some strings .....
  • There was an old man from Dundee
    Who made himself a CBG
    He put on the strings, tuners and things
    Which filled his heart with glee.
  • A young man we knew from York...
This reply was deleted.