It's not allowing me to like videos and I can't edit videos after I upload them (the edit menu has disappeared). Also, whenever I post a comment, it refreshes the whole page instead of just adding the comment like it used to. And I'm seeing a large number of blank comments. I'm assuming they aren't actually blank, so I'm guessing the site it not displaying them correctly.

BTW, I tried deleting my cookie and logging back in... no change.

What the heck is going on?

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hmmmm, still lots of blank posts, very annoying. And photos apparently.
    Taff.

•  I hope they get it fixed before it kills this forum. I've seen it happen several times. It already seems to have slowed down...

• Maybe the server has Covid-19 ;-)

• I've been getting email notices in triplicate when I comment on a video and someone else follows up with a comment.  

• Me too. I wasn't sure if that was because people were having to reply 3 times to get it to work or if it was a bug.

• I don't want to get us in an anti-Facebook rabbit hole but let's just say Cybersecurity is my day job. I deal with data privacy day in and day out... and I won't touch Facebook. I could go on and on but I'll stop there.

• I've been using the Firefox addon called Facebook Container for some time. It puts everything Facebook in a secured space away from everything. Ever since I learned that even if you don't have a Facebook or Instagram account they still actively follow you and gather information about your whereabouts, it makes me feel a bit safer... I also use a cookie autodelete addon and the EFF Privacy badger.

• Say No To FACEBOOK!

dont give in to the pressure!

• It Must be one of those famous site blips we had in the Past, maybee its just a overload in the digital world these things seem to happen , but not many people talk about it,  its al in the system from the provider, there is a flaw in the software they just cant fix, the backlog seems to stack up ,and it needs to be refressed, but it needs to be done manualy, and people forget, this! cause they are only Human ! its the Digital Age and we got Digital problems! sleep on it and tomorrow is a new day ! Thanks for reading ! Greeeeettssszzz On Ye ! A.D. 

• As of this morning, I can edit photos/videos again but I still am having trouble posting comments.

(side note: this is the second time I'm posting this because it failed the first time)

This reply was deleted.