Replies

• So for anyone thinking of buying this I found this on ebay this morning http://www.ebay.com/itm/KDQ22-DC-12V-6800MAH-SUPER-RECHARGEABLE-LIT... I still think I am going to find some toy or something with the series and try that first

• I should put a cigarette lighter adapter on this and power it with my car :)

• nevermind I googled it. I want to try to make it so that you don't have to plug in to play it but maybe both options would be good

• Those Airsoft batteries are 1600Mah. You'd get a hell of a long time off a charge. Talking days and days.

• I know but I am trying to keep the price reasonable as I would like to sell it, now if I end up keeping it thats another story altogether :)

• Dual power supply is your best option, battery for portability and a wall wart for full power rocking out. You would need to use a 12vdc 2a wall wart to match the  listed max current drain of the amp.

Should you decide to keep the amp for yourself and go with the airsoft battery note that 1600Mah = 1.6A so even the airsoft battery would only last about 45 min. if you started with a fresh charge and cranked the amp all the way up...still plenty of play time though. :)

• Yeah I think I am going to do a dual supply and do the series thanks

• OK so I don't want to sound ignorant but what is a wall wart?

• I did notice it draws more than 2A.  Since the little 9v batteries are .35a/h, I bet it would drain one in a hurry.  12v wall wart would be my bet.  Glad you posted, I am going to try one.

• Now I have a lot to consider thanks everyone for the replies

This reply was deleted.