In case you missed The  swamp  witch guitars  comic book   (age of the swamp witch guitar  ) limited  2015 edition. or could not get a copy ,

Have no fear ,   you can now view it online  below  . page by page ,  including the cheesy    70’s retro  ads  in  the  back  . (with  valid   current  order  info  .  )   you  can actually still  order them  sea monkeys  and   stuff  )  ;-)  How  cool  is that  ?  ;-) ........  enjoy .

cover

page 1

page2

page 3

page 4

page 5

page 6

page7

page 8

page 9

page10

back inside cover 

mid book  pull out poster .

2nd edition may be coming soon . 

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very cool, Pick! I was a huge comic book fan back in the early 1970's when the comics were still relatively cheap at 20 cents. I had the Sea Monkeys too. I use to send away for all kinds of Captain Company stuff in the backs of comics back then. I had the "7' ghost" to scare your friends with...it was nothing more than a white balloon and a large white plastic sheet...with a black magic marker to draw the face on with. I also sent away for the "life-like" vampire bat (nothing more than a black rubber bat)....and I had the "shrunken head" too (very lame). One of the coolest pieces I sent away for was a 7' Frankenstein poster. It covered my entire bedroom door. After the first night hanging up, I made my parents take it down as it scared the crap outta me when I got in bed (it's eyes glowed). I wish I still had it though, as it's a huge/rare collectors item now. I also sent away for seahorses too...they were really cool. They arrived in a water-filled baggy, packed into a box. I took them all out to dry, LOL. My sister wanted to kill me, LOL.

• i sent away for a bb gun once  ..  dang thing never came  .  blamed   the us post and  the border  for years  ..  till i  found  the cut-out ad  in my dads  belongings  .  guess   he and mom  didn't want me  havin it  :-(  

but lookin back . probably better that way  lol.  

• My Dad gave me a BB gun/rifle styled to a Winchester, with an octagonal barrel when I was 11. Every one of my friends had a BB rifle as well. We use to walk all around the neighborhood shooting things. Nobody said a word. This was back before politically correct stupidity started....ah, the good ol' days, when boys could be boys.

• Yep the Sea monkeys were a bust as Jim said ,is there any way of getting a copies of the comic I have a 13 year old that is a avid collector.
    • Jeff . i only kept one copy for myself  .. and it got spaghetti sauce on it  lol. but i did  donate a  few  to  festivals  and  cbg meets as hand-outs  . ill see   if  those folks have any copies  left  . and let ya know if they  do  .

or if someone here has an extra  copy they can spare  ,  let  jeff know   ;-)

• OK no props pick thank you anyway .
        • havent  found any  yet  . still waiting on  some replies  tho  .   ;-)

• More awesomeness pick! The Sea Monkeys were a big disappointment back in the day as were the x-ray glasses but a Swamp Witch is no teaser it's a real pleaser.

This reply was deleted.