Hello Peeps!

To those of you, WHETHER PERFORMERS OR ENTHUSIASTS, who think you would attend the Kansas City Cigar Box Festival I am organizing for the year, would you let me know here with a short message? I'll be meeting the Board thins weekend and you like to bring a list of goers...or comers... to increase my proposal and so they know that, yes, people will come out.

Would you let me know here? I know there's no date. That will hopefully be decided this weekend. But...if you think you'd come, let me know!

Kevin M. Kraft, Organizer

The Cat! cropped.jpg

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Kevin, I am always interested in good entertainment. But the date, time and place are big issues for me. Got bad heart, got bad lungs, got no legs only got wheels and it takes a tank to haul me and my life support. But I would try to make it.
  • Kevin

Possibly - depends on the date - If it is after July then a good chance.
  • Lol Wes. If I did I would be paying a visit to the ad writer that thinks hovercraft and Harrier jump jets are synonymous.

Wes Yates said:
    Dude, you work for Orbitz?!?!

-WY

Jeff Tinsley said:
    If it doesn't interfere with the hovercraft events I'm going to, I think I'd be able to make the trip.
  • Dude, you work for Orbitz?!?!

-WY

Jeff Tinsley said:
    If it doesn't interfere with the hovercraft events I'm going to, I think I'd be able to make the trip.
  • I don't know if i'd play, but I will definitely attend. Thanks for your work.

Tyler
  • If it doesn't interfere with the hovercraft events I'm going to, I think I'd be able to make the trip.
This reply was deleted.