exact quotes, "...now i gotta get back on the road with this here cigar box guitar....if "y'all need me you know where to find me" I was watching Tuner Classic movies and Andy mentions the cigar box guitar by name...if someone has a way to record the clip...let me know...It's from this movie. Its in the part where he is on stage talking to a camera then turns around to walk off stage, its a part of cbg history and would be cool if someone could capture it a save it. I just saw that part toady and was blown away.

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well Wes, it was posted on the CBG Tabs page on October 14th at 10:16pm...That's one of your groups right?

Wes Yates said:
    So where is this tab on 'CBG Tabs'? Huh?

-WY

Ben said:
    I guess its only fitting that I recorded the theme to the Andy Griffith Show on CBG and put the TAB for it on my page. Check them both out. I had no idea!
  • I cant wait to see this!
  • Carolina boys represent!

Wes Yates said:
    BTW - It's Andy Griffith and he played Larry 'Lonesome' Rhodes. Don't mean to be particular, but...

-WY
  • So where is this tab on 'CBG Tabs'? Huh?

-WY

Ben said:
    I guess its only fitting that I recorded the theme to the Andy Griffith Show on CBG and put the TAB for it on my page. Check them both out. I had no idea!
  • being a drunk is good in the 50's!
  • I guess its only fitting that I recorded the theme to the Andy Griffith Show on CBG and put the TAB for it on my page. Check them both out. I had no idea!
  • YOu too!...I was like what!!! and yeah the movie lloks good on top of that cuz he looks way cool and I am diggin the hustler role!
    I will try to find a way to record it

joe cerroni said:
    I saw that too, the other day on previews of movies the're showing in January. Glad someone else noticed that too, cos i was starting to think I imagined it. Looks like a pretty good film, andy playin a hustler type instead of the wholesome fellows he usually portayed. I"m gonna watch that one fer sher!
  • I saw that too, the other day on previews of movies the're showing in January. Glad someone else noticed that too, cos i was starting to think I imagined it. Looks like a pretty good film, andy playin a hustler type instead of the wholesome fellows he usually portayed. I"m gonna watch that one fer sher!
  • BTW - It's Andy Griffith and he played Larry 'Lonesome' Rhodes. Don't mean to be particular, but...

-WY
  • You can just use the KeepVid site to do that.

http://keepvid.com/
This reply was deleted.